It was in the 90's here this weekend, which means I was wearing tanks and shorts all weekend! Boo-ya. Although I am thrilled to shed my boots and break out my Gladiators and Fedoras, I do however think my legs need to see some more sun. Sorry to anyone who saw my legs this weekend in all their Ivory glory...it won't happen again, I swear. Anyhow, April is one of my favorite months because it means awesome weather, gorgeous flowers, green lawns, Lemonade stands, and lots of fun in the sun. I am loving all the Watercolor prints and florals out right now, and I have a hunch that most of my April outfits will probably be a product of the inspiration behind Mother Nature and all her blooming buds everywhere. Enjoy!
* Shorts- Gap. Classic and Clean lines in Neutral shades will make putting outfits together easy this Spring.
* Top- Forever21. Wear it tucked into shorts with a belt for a slimming look. Look for pretty watercolor floral prints.
* Shoes- Urban Outfitters. Love the Grey, it can go with anything and these have such a great Vintage vibe.
* Clutch- Urban Outfitters. A bright Clutch pulls together any outfit. Spring is the best time to have fun with color.
* Bracelet- Anthropologie. A big statement piece of jewelry is key when wearing a simple outfit. Keep the accessories low key every where else (simple studs, no necklace) though so you keep yourself looking chic and not like a gypsy.
* Belt- Urban Outfitters. The fastest way to make you from looking frumpy to put together. Look for fun belts to wear high waisted that have little details and fun hardware.