June 28, 2011

Red, White, & Blue Series

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I am guest posting over at Hyphen Interiors today!  You have to go check out Kristy's blog {here}.   She is a very talented interior designer and has a fabulous blog.

I am posting over there as part of her "Red, White, and Blue" series for the fourth of July!  Go read my post {here}....it's all about awesome party ideas for Independence Day!  Enjoy lovelies, XoX
via

P.S. Don't forget to enter my giveaway for a "Fancy Prints" Love birds print {here}!

7 comments:

Mikelle Jade {The Honeypie Archives} said...

your post makes me excited for this weekend :) seriously, I want to make red white and blue tie-die!

Brooklyn said...

I loved your guest post! I wish I wasn't traveling on the fourth so I could put together a party!

Gentri said...

going.... NOW! :)

Hyphen Interiors said...

Thank you so much for guest posting. You did a remarkable job! I loved your post.

MyDailyGlamour said...

Fantastic blog babe ! i want more ! love all the recent posts !

LOVING and FOLLOWING you

Come and check mine out and hope you follow me too !
Kisses
www. mydailyglamour.com

Jessie said...

Nice post over at Hyphen Interiors. I really love the tie and dye bunting idea and also the cupcake on an ice-cream cone idea. How neat and original!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Tamara Nicole said...

Off to check out your post, how exciting!

Hope you have some fun times planned for the weekend hun:-)