July 21, 2011

Little Bambino

I have all things baby nursery's on the mind lately.  NO, I am not announcing that I am pregnant...because I am not.  I don't plan on anymore in the near {or distant} future...two is good by me!

Anyhoo, the reason for baby nursery's on the brain....is because I have had 4 friends in the last 2 weeks that have had babies (October must of been the month of lovin'..wink)!  All these new little angels reminded me how FUN it is to design and decorate a nursery.  I am all about light, modern, eclectic, and soothing baby nursery's.  PLEASE no themes, PLEASE no Disney characters, and PLEASE no "just blue" for boys and "just pink" for girls nursery's.  I LOVE a well planned space for baby that is calm, with light colors, fun patterns, genius organization (for all those diapers and toys) and of course a touch of whimsy and vintage is a must.

I think all of these nursery's are perfect and would make any new baby tickled with joy to have these rooms as their digs!  Enjoy your Thursday Dolls. XoX















all images via

12 comments:

The Ayers Family said...

Gorgeous! The first and and last room have me drooling!

Gentri said...

I used those last images as inspiration for my mint green and coral craft room I just made over! :D I love all of these. I couldn't ever pick a favorite!

Chelsea said...

#1 #9 #11...in LOVE.

Jessie said...

Pretty nurseries! All gorgeous inspirations! Non fussy and modern nurseries always get my vote.

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Charlotte B said...

I love all of these nurseries! +I completely agree with you about the style of modern nurseries, I would love a gorgeous vintage looking nursery with eclectic little decorations rather than Disney characters and bright colours everywhere! xx

April said...

Loove these nurserys!
I just pinned some on pinterest! :)

XO

April said...

Loove these nurserys!
I just pinned some on pinterest! :)

XO

Mikelle Jade said...

seriously in love.
makes me baby hungry in a way.

PinkCoffie said...

I agree! There aren't only blues and pinks available.. why not experiment and make the little ones grow up in color and patterns? btw.. love the rooms and can't decide for just one <3 xoo

- Urska @
Live.Create.Inspire

mandyface said...

I love you so much right now for putting all this amazing inspiration into one place.

Brooklyn said...

I'm with CHelsea, those are my fav too, and thank goodness in January I can start planning a baby's nursery! You know you better be helping me!!!!! Love you sis. XOXO

Unknown said...

All of the pics are adorable! Before you decide, please stop by my site and see all of the amazing baby nursery pictures that moms have shared! And when you're done, I hope that you will add yours to our gallery! You never know..you might just win our contest!