July 22, 2011

Loving Right Now

Here you go peeps! Everything that I have found to be so delicious, fabulous, rad, brilliant, and lovely this week.

* Larabar.  I honestly CRAVE these daily and I can't get enough of the whole, natural goodness of these delicious bars.  My fav is Chocolate Coconut Chew and Peanut Butter Cookie. Get the skinny {here}.
via

* "Pumped up Kicks". Even though I hear this on the radio everywhere I go, I can't get enough of this fun little diddy. Listen below. P.S. can I just note the bass player, aka Cubbie Fink... oh, hello gorgeous!


via

* Colored denim.  Can't wait for my shopping afternoon tomorrow with my besties...I'll be on the hunt for the perfect pair like these {here}. High Waisted + Flare + Color = Bam.
via

* Loving fringe cross body bags lately.  This one is perfect: leather+fringe+ethnic vibe =LOVE. Find it {here}. How about this bag with the above jeans?!  YES PLEASE.
via

* Getting my dose of Whole Living Magazine in the mail each month.  I am loving visits to their website also. Go check it out {here}!
via

* Nude Pumps. They go with anything and they are Killer. Check these ones out {here}. I love the nude/blush shade!!
via

* Making a custom DIY art piece for a loved one.  Read the tutorial {here}. Love this idea for an anniversary gift for my baby daddy!
via

Hope your weekend is filled with fun, love, adventure, and joy! XoX

6 comments:

Gentri said...

Cute! I love thatong too! I also love those pants and that bag!! I want them!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

LOVE LARA bars! So healthy and good!

Jackie said...

These all great but my fave would have to be that adorable fringe bag. Must have it!!!

Jackie

Kelly said...

I love Larabars too. I have only tried a few, and dont buy them enough. I need to try the Coconut one! I love anything with coconut! I love how they are made of Dates! I also Love Luna bars by Cliff. I love the Lemon Zest and Peppermint Chocolate one.
So sorry I bailed on the shopping trip today! My family wanted me to swim and make homemade pizzas on the grill with them. So I felt guilty.. Lets play this week! I would love a drive to Dunkin for a yummy beverage treat!

Brooklyn said...

Oh how I love Lara bars, and nude pumps, and that cute "love note"... and I LOVE "loving right now" posts!!!! XOXO sissy.

Mrs. T said...

I love all those things, too!!