July 15, 2011

My Week via Hipstamatic

Hi friends, I hope you all had a totally sensational week! I had such a great week, not because of anything extravagant or special that happened, but because nothing spectacular happened...catch my drift?Sometimes no news, is good news...

... Capt. Crazy, Mr. Delicious and I, spent the majority of the week in PJ's all day, building radical lego sculptures and killer forts.  It was pretty awesome.

...Eating cupcakes for dinner, waffles for breakfast, and movies nights before bed with loads of popcorn. Sweet.

...Don't worry, I made sure we all had our vitamins daily, since we were eating like we lived in Willy Wonka's Factory.  Speaking of, don't you think it would so cool to swim in a chocolate river?!

...Anyhoo, like I said, nothing special, but moments I loved.  Oh, and I think my 4 year old (Capt. Crazy) thinks I am like the coolest mom ever now.  How do I know that's what he thinks you ask?  Because he has been calling me his "angel baby" all week and saying things like "I can't wait to snuggle and watch a movie with you"  Ummm....Now, he could be repeating things I say to him, but I like to think it is because I am in fact his moon and stars.  I'll take it!

Here is some of the week I captured on my Hipstamatic app on my phone.


















8 comments:

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

You are the coolest mom ever! What a fun week - waffles, cupcakes & legos make a perfect combination!

Windsor Andersen said...

and I thought I was the coolest mom ever! I think you just knocked my crown off! My sweet Sam calls me "beach angel" and says the most romantic things ever. I love it.

Stay cool!

xxoo,

Windsor
http://eatlovebikini.blogspot.com/

Brooklyn said...

I LOVE more than anything lazy days at home with my babies. It's the greatest. So glad you had a splendid week. XOXO
Your sis @ maureaumemoirs.blogspot.com

Abigail's Place said...

Love this post, so lovely!
I love 'angel baby' how could you not melt!
An all your pictures look so creative and fun!

Have a fab weekend!

Abigail x

Gentri said...

SO cute!!! You are the coolest mom ever! (love that willy wonka reference haha!) I've pretty much eaten the same this week... :P

Unknown said...

so, so fun!!! you are a fantastic mom :) I love that little bit about Cpt. Crazy!!! so sweet :) have a lovely weekend! xoxoxo brynn

Jessie said...

You son is so sweet! I don't have any girls but little boys can be so sweet sometimes, they give you hugs and kisses more than your husband! (Well, in my case, of course)

Have a lovely weekend, Brittany!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Mikelle Jade said...

very cool.
you're fun :)
I like you.