July 27, 2011

Wednesday Wonders

As much as I have a sweet tooth, my savory taste buds are usually the front runners.  If someone gave me the choice between a cookie or popcorn...I will always choose the salty snack.  I also prefer carrot sticks with hummus or a bed of spinach and peppers, over a bowl of berries and a smoothie.

With that being said...it won't surprise you when I announce my LOVE for asparagus.  Oh, and I actually crave it (weird).  I am always on the hunt for delicious ways to prepare my veggies and this one with asparagus is one of my favs!

I first had this delicious asparagus at Modern Steak  restaurant and I was in heaven.  Perfectly roasted asparagus with olive oil, sea salt, and Parmesan cheese....YUM YUM YUM!
via & via
Just season asparagus with extra-virgin olive oil, sea-salt, pepper, and shredded Parmesan cheese.  Bake at 350 for 10-15 min. Easy and delicious!

Heading over from noshing to dressing...I am obsessing over Ikat printed dresses lately.  Happy Wednesday dolls. XoX
J Crew

Nordstrom

Madewell

Urban Outfitters
images via

8 comments:

Jessie said...

I am loving the first two dresses, they are so pretty. Talking about ikat outfits, I actually just got an ikat T-shirt from Banana Republic outlet for $15. So worth it.

By the way, thanks for entering the giveaway, Brittany. Good luck. :)

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Gentri said...

I want that first dress!!! I always go through different phases with what I crave... Its strange...

Becca {A Blonde's Logic} said...

I love that J.Crew dress!

Becca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Mmmm! I crave asparagus, too :) I just love it so much! As for the ikat...loving the UO one...too cute! xoxoxo brynn

{The Perfect Palette} said...

lovely dresses.

xoxo, chrissy
The Perfect Palette

Ann said...

Oh I have a sweet tooth as much as I love salty foods... I know I should watch my diet, if I were to live healthy and wear all those fashionable clothes.

Those dresses are so feminine and I love it... really gorgeous collection ♥

JanandJill.com said...

These dresses are SO cute, I really like the fun pink colors too.

xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

Brooklyn said...

The JCRew one rocks, and modest too! and I am equally obsessed with asparagus!!!!!!!! MMMMMMM