August 2, 2011

To Have and To Hold

Sometimes I dream of planning my wedding all over again...of course to the same man (duh), just getting to do it all over again!

My husband and I got married on the beach in Coronado, CA and if I were to do it over again, I would do it on the beach again...still barefoot, still hair down and wavy (got to love the texture from the salt air), and I would still wear a flowy, simple dress.

However, what I would change is adding some of these fabulous ideas to the lovely affair.  Hmm...maybe we can renew our vows soon (we are approaching the 6 year mark)?  Or maybe I can plan someones beach wedding for them.  That would be fun.  Any takers?!  Happy Tuesday dolls. XoX
Ummm yeah.  This is so perfect... I love the tambourine man, (remember I told you I was a hippie at heart).

Love the simple outdoor table with birdcages above.  So lovely.  Oh, and their chairs...bam. Can you picture this on the sand?! Ahhhh.

I would have these as my favors.  Lovely wild flowers tied to simple boxes with twine.  Yum.

I would definitely have our getaway vehicle be our beach cruisers.  Perfection.
all images via

7 comments:

Kristen Thornburg said...

Those are all such gorgeous, inspiring pictures. I swear, the creativity of some people just leaves me in awe!

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Love all this beautiful wedding inspiration!! I love beach weddings..so romantic. I got married in a wine vineyard and I loved it!

Jessie said...

Love the wedding in the forest theme and those beach cruisers are so awesome!

Have a great day, Brittany!

Jessie
www.mixandchic.com

Brooklyn said...

Okay I am cracking up at the tamborine man becasue j always teases me that you and I are hippies... Bwahaha! Love it, and I'm so bummed I didn't think of that beach cruiser idea at my wedding 6 months ago...it's beyond adorable and perfect!!!!!!!!

Charlotte B said...

Ah I love these ideas, they are just my style. We had birdcage centrepieces at my wedding, with wild flowers inside and around. Love the little favour boxes and the Mr and Mrs chairs xx

Jackie @ EatLove&Style said...

Why not, maybe like a 20 year anniversary wedding. I can't wait to plan mine when that day comes.

Jackie

Joanna said...

::swoon:: I definitely had my dream wedding, but I dream the same thing. There are so many great ideas out there that I just can't help but wish I would've thought of that! That's why I try not to look anymore! haha