September 7, 2011

Wednesday Wonders

Today I am finding anything stacked totally phenomenal and wonderous.  Well, heels and cakes (to be more exact)...could there be a better combo?!

I am a sucker for layered cakes of any kind, but when I stumbled upon this jaw dropping stunner, I had to share.  Honestly....an ombre layered cake (and in Pink, nonetheless).  I truly am in love.
via
Find the recipe at this lovely blog {here}.

The 70's Platform heel is back in full swing...and never looked so good! Loving it all, and can't wait to rock some platform booties this fall.  Boom.


1 -3 via




4-7 via

7 comments:

Windsor Andersen said...

Cake and heels are also 2 of my favorite things and then throw in pink ombre - Love.

xxoo,
Windsor
http://eatlovebikini.blogspot.com/

Gentri said...

LO-O-VE these!!

Kelly Birckett said...

LOVING your blog as usuaul..simply fabulous!! Thanks for posting such cute fall platforms!

Waking Up To This..... said...

Girl when are we shopping? When it starts to cool down we need to get our spending on!

Alexa said...

Yum! Cake looks amazing...and so do those shoes! Ha!
xo
Alexa

Jackie @ EatLove&Style said...

I that cake photo on a post and I too love layered cakes. Although I'm not a big fan of eating one but I just love to look at when it's as pretty as that.

Jackie

Cat said...

Okay ... so I am shoe heaven right now! WOW! xx Cat