January 16, 2012

6 ways to display Art

Happy Monday!  I am in the middle of a huge gallery wall project in my entry (so of course), I have been perusing Pinterest for inspiration.  I have not gotten my wall just right...I feel like I have been tweaking the wall for months, but when I do, I will be posting it!

Here are 6 display designs that I think are fabulous.  Oh, and P.S.  Don't forget to enter the giveaway {here}. Xo!


Pant Hangers?!  Awesome and quirky.

So clean and pretty. Floor to ceiling gallery wall. (sigh).

Gigantic frame with multiple picture openings.  Unexpected and a space saver.

Perfection.  Modern gallery ledge.

Love this idea for kids artwork.

Straight up amazing.  Art over bookshelves. Yes please.
all images {via}

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

LOVE the hangers for a kids room. You should put a print on that bookself your re doing. Maybey nail one to the side.... Love these inspirational photos. I love my gallery i have started in my entry... I have LOTS to do with a future one I'm planning for the hallway by the boys bedrooms... :)

Becca said...

i love all of these!!