P.S. It's Friday (I know, Captain obvious here) but...I LOVE FRIDAY! Hope your Friday and weekend are nothing short of fabulous.
Loving Right Now:
* These adorable plates, that I know my kids would love to nosh upon.
* This Counter top cleaner that makes my kitchen squeaky clean without chemicals and makes it smell like a garden in the process. I think I may even like it better than the method cleaner I wrote about here.
* This DIY tent project.
* Izzie Sparkling soda. My favorite is the sparkling Clementine.
* This awesome new take on photo booth props.
* This turns me into a bronzed beauty (even when I am painfully pale).
* How great is this vintage ride-on for kids. The Silver one is so fabulous.
* I love little boys in fedoras. I have to get this....Protects them from the sun and still so stylish.
* I need a one piece swimsuit this year. I have always been a bikini wearing girl, but after two kids....well, like I said, I need a one piece this year. This one actually got me excited about taking a dip in the pool.
* These Pink beauties are just smashing.
* This is one of my new favorite websites (since I love all things food and cooking).
* I just got this vase for my house. I am in love with it (wish they still had the yellow one).