So, with both awards, come some rules:
* I have to link back to the bloggers that awarded me
* I have to nominate 15 blogs for the award
* I have to write 7 things about myself
You may remember my 7 things about myself that I wrote in this post, so I am going to make this list a little bit less extensive (I really wish I was more exciting)!
1. My favorite color is Yellow. I have always loved Yellow. Mainly because it is associated with being Happy and the fabulous Sunshine. I remember when I painted my room Yellow when I was 13 all by myself. My mom was less than thrilled (and it had to be re-painted) the right way. You know, actually prepping the room first and stuff.
2. I have always had a problem with smiling too much. I know that doesn't sound like a problem, but when the local QT lady asks you "do your cheeks ever hurt from smiling all the time?" It really is a problem. And to answer the home girl at QT....yes, sometimes me cheeks get a little tired. So what.
3. If I could eat one food every day, it would be Pizza. I love pizza. I love any topping. I love it... like A LOT!
4. My favorite thing to do to wind down for the night, is to read Magazines in bed. Boring, I know...but I love it and it lets my mind not think, learn, or do anything except read about how to apply the perfect shade of red lipstick and mindless things of that nature (you know, important stuff).
5. I really want to go on an African Safari one day. How cool would it be to see Elephants, Giraffes, and Lions in their natural element, and not behind bars in a zoo?
6. One of my favorite places is Costco (can you tell I am a mom?). Where else can you munch on a Churro, get free samples of yummy food, let your kids run wild (no one cares there...kids are everywhere) and get a year supply of Toilet Paper? BAM!
7. I am not a fast-food person, but I do LOVE me some In-N-Out Burger. My order: #2 with no onion, protein style and a diet coke. Mmm Hmm.
Ok, now instead of nominating 30 different blogs for the different awards, I am naming 15 of my favorite daily reads for both awards (can I do that?) It's my blog, so I guess I just changed the rules a bit...oops!
* Brushed Satin
* Little Girl, Big World
* Hello Lovely Inc
* Lovely Clusters
* The Short and The Sweet of It
* La La Linh
* The Whim Wham Life
* Write It In Lipstick
* Delightfully Chic
* My Beautiful Life
* Family of Farmers
* Maureau Memoirs
* Things That Sparkle
* Miss Walker
* Eye See
I hope you all had an amazing weekend! Mine included a whole lot of sun, water, food, family, and a date night with the hubs, is was a perfect weekend....but it went by too fast (like always)! Wishing you all a happy Monday...XoX. Here is a recap of our weekend. Enjoy your day!