February 7, 2012

Hitting the pavement

So I have been literally "hitting the pavement" again.  As in, lacing up my running shoes and getting back in the workout zone.  It's February, which means I have about 3 months till full on swimsuit season!  Besides the whole goal of tightening up, I also feel SOOO much better all around when I am doing a good 4 days/week workout routine. I sleep better, eat better, feel great...seriously, working out and a good nights sleep is the best medicine!

So, I am definelty NOT a gym person...I hate the gym. I have to workout outside, in the fresh air, with an open road ahead of me.   Anyhoo, even though I go running alone, I still like to wear cute workout clothes.   I was browsing online for some new gear earlier today, and I stumbled upon these at Nordstrom.  Who says you can't look great while getting a sweat on?! Bring it!

I love wearing shorts when I run, and these are perfect with the wide waist band.

Loving both of these!  Perfect for those early morning or late night runs with the long sleeves.

Great sweats.

I love that this is mesh.  Breatheable and light.

Again, great running shorts.

My favorite go to running tank. I love wearing running tanks that have a built in sports bra!
images via
Oh, and for the record...the photo below was my inspirtation (thanks a lot Pinterest).   I mean seriously....a girl can dream to look that good, and be that tan. Sheesh!
via

2 comments:

Andi of My Beautiful Adventures said...

Love the inspiration shot! And that striped shirt is so cute.

Waking Up To This..... said...

I'll start working out with you girl I need to get my booty toned asap!!!