April 5, 2011

Not too Shabby

Seriously, I fell in love all over again today with Shabby Apple.  If you have never perused their lovely web pages,  then get ready for a drool fest.  I am obsessed with practically everything on their site and I am sure you will be too.  Ok, the reason I fell in love all over again?  They have a new collection out for Spring/Summer 2011 and get this, the tag line: "Lover of All Things Italian".  What?!  They are speaking to me as if they somehow were a thief in the night and crept into my thoughts!  Anyways, go to ShabbyApple.com, sign up for their emails and get 10% off. Oh, and get ready to swoon and fall in love with the fabulous threads that are Shabby Apple! Here are some of my favs:
Ciao! Could you not imagine just enjoying an afternoon in front of the Trevi fountain in this dress?!

Love the simplicity yet sexiness of this dress.

Lover of Stripes, this one had me at Hello.

Retro vibe. Amen.

Love a simple, White dress for the Summer. Riding on horseback with a scruffy Cowboy wouldn't be to Shabby either. Just Sayin.

I have this dress and I receive compliments every time I wear it. 

I love the bodice on this.

Phenom.  The detailed waist and contrast make this dress so stunning. Plus,  I love Navy.

I want this dress.  I think it will be my next purchase, awesome for everyday.

Va va voom!  This dress is fabulous.

I wore this for a wedding and it is gorgeous!

Wore this for another wedding and it is by far one of my favorite dresses I own.


This is my favorite of all the dresses.  It is so chic and I love a good tiered frock.

4 comments:

The Munguia's said...

I totally love the navy one! I *heart* navy. sigh. :)

Anonymous said...

Not shabby at all. I am coming over to take all three of your dresses. I would like to love the last one that is your favorite, but alas I've got hips would look, well. Anyhow, I know it will look adorable on you!

P.S. In addition to the dresses I already mentioned, :) my favorites are the white dress, the fuscia dress, the lovely navy number,

Amy said...

I have to buy the green top with the striped bottom! What a beautiful dress! (the dogs are pretty cute too :)

Brooklyn said...

SO lovely! Love their line!